- This event has passed.
Biology in Tanzania Spring 2018 | Information Session
November 8, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Biology in TANZANIA! Spring 2018
BIO 228: Field Biology (TANZANIA) – 4 credits
Trip Duration: Sun, May 13 – Thurs, May 24, 2018
Five Classroom Sessions: 9am-noon on the following Fridays: Jan 26, Feb 16, Mar 9, Apr 6, and May 4 (plus one post-trip meeting from 4-7pm on Friday, 6/1)
- Wildlife safaris in the best National Parks including the Serengeti, Tarangire, and Lake Manyara
- Two-day exploration of Ngorongoro Crater
- Three-day exploration of Serengeti National Park
- Visits to small local villages
- Experience Maasai lands and lifestyle
- Travel across multiple vegetation zones
- Amazing birds and wildlife!
- Lions, giraffes, elephants, rhinos, zebras, monkeys, and more!
Trip Cost: $5615 (with 15 students) OR $5915 (with 12 students)
Staggered payment plans available!
Above Price Includes: all airfare, ground transportation, accommodations, activities, meals, gratuities for guides, visa fee for US passport holders, and comprehensive travel insurance including emergency medical protection
Above Price Excludes: tuition and fees (~$769 for 4 credits w/COF), books (~$50), any vaccination costs, spending money
**We are limited to 15 students – your non-refundable $500 deposit reserves your spot on a “first come-first reserved” basis**
For more information contact:
Kelly Worden x6639