2017 Avista Adventist Hospital Louisville Turkey Trot 5K
November 23 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot
An ABSOLUTELY FREE 5K benefitting those in need!
- When:November 23rd, 2017
• Race Start: 9:00 a.m.
• Where: Louisville Public Library – 951 Spruce Street Louisville CO
• What: THIS RACE IS FREE (but you have to bring a donation – non-perishable food or winter clothing please) All of our generous local buisness sponsors want to thank you for your support in racing with us in 2016 so we’re putting on the Louisville Turkey Trot for FREE. But what’s even better, we’re going to stack a pick of donations so high from this race that you’ll want to get your photo in front of it! We still need you to register and sign the waiver however, so please visit our registration site to get signed up today.
- Who:Hundreds of your closest friends and family looking to get some excerise before their familys Thanksgiving feast.
• Registration: Online registration closes at midnight Wednesday, November 22nd – Walk up registration is available before the race
• Contact: Call Todd Stevenson at 720.366.1544 firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
• Benefitting: Community memebers in need!
Please follow and like us: